Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This article is in stock! Delivery times
- Order number: VHBG001Z0B0000
Switching from pull-through to circular breathing with just one movement - that's what the rebreather does!
The REBREATHER is the heart of the VAST Breathing System. When you flip the switch, you switch between the air channels inside the rebreather.
- Switch position to INTERNAL:
With a breathing bag connected to the rebreather, you breathe in a circular breathing pattern when the switch is in the "Internal" position. So you inhale and exhale the air from the breathing bag. The breathing bag is emptied and refilled like a bellows.
- Switch position to EXTERNAL:
The "external" setting offers you a variety of possible play styles. With this setting you breathe in through the "Air-In" channel and out through the "Air-Out" channel. Your breathing is not affected and feels like you are just wearing your gas mask.
We recommend using the rebreather in combination with the VAST Y-Front latex harness. With our Multi-Purpose-Straps, the Rebreather can be perfectly attached to the chest area of the harness.
Of course you can use the rebreather with other products from our rebreathing system: SNIFFER, BUBBLER, VAPORIZER or N2O-CONNECTOR. Be sure to check them out!
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- the rebreather does NOT work with most standard gas masks!
- in our assortment you find the UPGRADE KIT for British S10/FM12 gasmask or the UPGRADE KIT DELUXE (including the gasmask in converted form). With one of these, you will have the full range of possibilities.
- hoses are available separately in our assortment. (You need hoses with male connection on both sides).
- filters and similar products must be connected with a hose. Do not screw them directly into the Rebreather unit
We recommend purchasing our breathing system as a SET.
Products that can be used for breath play should never be used alone! Make sure you always play with a partner and that the game is always supervised!