Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This article is in stock! Delivery times
- Order number: VHBG005Z0B0000
The VAST Mask Splitter makes surgical masks (respirators) usable. Screw this attachment onto your anesthesia mask and you can breathe in and out separately.
Two internal membranes ensure that you breathe air in from one channel and out from the other. The splitter has two membranes inside so that when you breathe, you draw air from one channel and exhale through the other. The splitter comes with a nut that you can use to screw it into the surgical mask, where you can secure it tightly and safely.
This is how it works:
- place the screw attachment from the inside into the surgical mask
- screw the splitter from the outside into your surgical mask
Now you can use all hoses with a standard 40 mm gas mask connection for your favorite types of play. Depending on your preference you can use the splitter with other products of our Breathing System:
- SNIFFER allows you to experience odors (e.g. from worn clothing) particularly intensively.
- BUBBLER intensifies the smell of liquida
- VAPORIZER you can use to perfectly dose poppers
- N2O-Connector can be used with an N2O capsule to supply nitrous oxide
- REBREATHER allows you the uncomplicated and super easy use with breathing bags
Tip: Use our VAST Head Harness for Respirator masks to securely and comfortably place the splitter and surgical mask on your face.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 1x Splitter
- 1x connection thread
- 1x screwing adapter for GM40 connection
Products that can be used for breathing games should never be used alone! Make sure you always play with a partner and that the play is always supervised!