Wondergrease is a paste made of 100% silicone. It enables you to apply an effective protective film for stressed or heavily used areas of your latex clothing. It is also very well suited for dull, scratched or roughened areas in the latex: they become shiny again when you add a thin film over these areas. This also prevents further damage.
USE IT FOR:
a protective film on
- edges where the latex was turned over (e.g. on buckles, straps, D-rings)
- beaded edges (e.g. necklines, sleeve ends)
- shoulder surfaces when stored on a clothes hanger for a long time
- latex that has become matt
- roughened areas (e.g. on the knees or elbows)
- 100% silicone
- does not evaporate
- does not diffund into the latex
- free of preservatives and other additives
- highly economical
HOW TO USE:
For a protective film on the folded edges of latex belts, shackles or collars, take an amount the size of a pinhead with your fingertip and distribute it evenly over these areas.
For necklines, sleeve ends and other beaded edges: Spread a small amount of Wondergrease between your thumb and forefinger and pull the material through your fingers.
To conceal dull, roughened or scratched areas, apply Wondergrease evenly, thinly and without smearing onto the affected material - the amount you need depends on the size of the area.
Wondergrease is an ideal supplement for stressed or heavily used latex. For usual care and polishing, please use a product like Wondershine.